CURRENT CORONA REGULATION
a long corona waiting time is finally coming to an end, albeit slowly and with rules!
The ordinances are constantly changing depending on the incidence figures, so here is information on the current legal regulation of the state government of Baden-Württemberg.
Here is the most important information for our guests regarding their stay (as of May 17th, 2021):
Upon arrival, the following is mandatory:
– the submission of a negative corona rapid test or PCR test – a maximum of 24 hours old.
(Unfortunately, our own rapid tests are not recognized.)
– or certificate of vaccination (at least 14 days after the complete vaccination)
– or proof of recovery (corona infection not older than 6 months)
for stays of several days:
– Submission of a new negative corona rapid test every 3 days
All 3 variants must be documented with written evidence (doctor’s certificate, vaccination book or test certificate)
Please also note: When stopping at the restaurant (open outside and inside in Baden-Württemberg), a test that is no longer than 24 hours old must be submitted for each visit
You can find an overview of the test stations in Bad Mergentheim
further test station Kaufland Igersheim
The already known “AHA” rules continue to apply.
The health of our guests and our staff is very important to us, which is why we attach particular importance to cleanliness and hygiene. Our hygiene concept includes the following measures:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters to all those present throughout the house.
- Body contact, especially handshakes and hugging, should be avoided.
DISINFECT AND WASH HANDS
- Please wash and disinfect your hands carefully.
- We have installed a disinfection column in the entrance area and in front of the breakfast room.
- You will find hygiene soap and disposable towels in our toilets.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask or a surgical mask is currently required by state regulations.
- The mask may only be removed at the place in the breakfast room and in the room / holiday apartment.
If a travel ban or lockdown has been ordered by the authorities at the time of booking, then
the booking is canceled free of charge.
Otherwise the legal regulation applies:
Should the binding confirmed booking be canceled in whole or in part, we will endeavor to pass on the guest room or holiday apartment. If we succeed in doing this, you will not incur any costs. If this does not succeed, we reserve the right to charge 80% of the original booking within the framework of the legal regulation (for holiday apartments: 90%).
We recommend a travel cancellation insurance with an insurer you trust.
We usually offer a rich breakfast buffet. However, this is not always guaranteed at the moment, as depending on the occupancy and corona ordinance, a decision must be made at short notice as to the form in which breakfast will be offered.
Here, too, there is a hygiene concept that we would be happy to explain to you on site. We ask for your understanding!
GASTRONOMY PICK-UP AND DELIVERY SERVICE
We do our best to meet all requirements and to ensure that you have a pleasant stay in spite of everything!
For questions we are happy to assist you!