CURRENT CORONA REGULATION
the Corona Ordinances change depending on the incidence figures, so here is information on the current legal regulation of the state government of Baden-Württemberg.
Here is the most important information for our guests regarding their stay (as of July 10th, 2021):
If the incidence is below 35 in the Main-Tauber district, it is no longer necessary to present a rapid test or a vaccination document.
The same applies to the gastronomy (inside and outside).
Information about the current situation and incidence figures in Bad Mergentheim can be found here
The already known “AHA” rules continue to apply.
The health of our guests and our staff is very important to us, which is why we attach particular importance to cleanliness and hygiene. Our hygiene concept includes the following measures:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters to all those present throughout the house.
- Body contact, especially handshakes and hugging, should be avoided.
DISINFECT AND WASH HANDS
- Please wash and disinfect your hands carefully.
- We have installed a disinfection column in the entrance area and in front of the breakfast room.
- You will find hygiene soap and disposable towels in our toilets.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask or a surgical mask is currently required by state regulations.
- The mask may only be removed at the place in the breakfast room and in the room / holiday apartment.
If a travel ban or lockdown has been ordered by the authorities at the time of booking, then
the booking is canceled free of charge.
Otherwise the legal regulation applies:
Should the binding confirmed booking be canceled in whole or in part, we will endeavor to pass on the guest room or holiday apartment. If we succeed in doing this, you will not incur any costs. If this does not succeed, we reserve the right to charge 80% of the original booking within the framework of the legal regulation (for holiday apartments: 90%).
We recommend a travel cancellation insurance with an insurer you trust.
We usually offer a rich breakfast buffet. However, this is not always guaranteed at the moment, as depending on the occupancy and corona ordinance, a decision must be made at short notice as to the form in which breakfast will be offered.
Here, too, there is a hygiene concept that we would be happy to explain to you on site. We ask for your understanding!
We do our best to meet all requirements and to ensure that you have a pleasant stay in spite of everything!
For questions we are happy to assist you!